Friday, April 11, 2008

5 years ago

I saw on this blog I was reading where a lady was answering the question, "what were you doing five years ago?". It really got me thinking. My immediate response was that I was probably in college, maybe not married, you know - really different. But of course that is not it. Logan is 5 1/2 years old. It's funny how I think that time froze for me in my early 20's and everyone else is getting older, not me. And it's not that I am afraid of getting older, it really doesn't bother me. I just froze a picture of me in time and that's is what I always go to in that first split second that I think of myself. I think maybe it's because after you have kids, maybe you don't spend so much time evaluating yourself as you did before (and maybe you should!). Anyway, five years ago. I was a stay home mom of Logan. Logan was 8 1/2 months old. Chad worked construction during the day and UPS supervisor in the evenings. Logan was the absolute center of my world. I knew he was super busy, but I didn't know the half of it! He was crawling and on the verge of walking about a month later. We were very happy. So happy, we couldn't wait for more! Here are some pictures from then.

No comments: